Salisbury Bank kicked off its 2014 Community Shred-it Day season at its Sheffield, Massachusetts branch on Saturday, May 3rd.
In total, there was 5,320 pounds of paper shredded and recycled!
If you missed Sheffield Shred-it Day, Salisbury Bank is offering six more that will span over the next five months.
- Saturday, June 7, 2014, Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, Connecticut.
- Saturday, July 12, 2014, Canaan Branch, 100 Main Street, Canaan, Connecticut.
- Saturday, August 9, 2014, Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, New York.
- Saturday, September 20, 2014, Sharon Branch, 5 Gay Street, Sharon, Connecticut.
- Saturday, September 27, 2014, Great Barrington Branch, 210 Main Street, Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
- Saturday, October 18, 2014, Dover Plains Branch, 5 Dover Village Plaza, Dover Plains, New York.
Each person may bring up to 4 boxes of paper (no binders please) for shredding by Shred-it personnel to any of the locations listed above from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
This service is brought to you by Salisbury Bank, as a way of enriching the communities they serve. All shredded paper will be recycled.
For more information on protecting yourself against Identity Theft, visit salisburybank.com/protectid.
Salisbury Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Lakeville, Connecticut and presently operates full service branches in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury and Sharon, Connecticut; Great Barrington, Sheffield and South Egremont, Massachusetts; as well as Dover Plains and Millerton, New York. The Bank has been serving families and businesses for over 160 years and offers a full range of consumer and business banking products and services as well as trust and investment services.