Salisbury Bank held its second successful Community Shred Day at its Lakeville, Connecticut branch on Saturday, June 7th.
In total, 10,934 lbs. of paper was shredded and recycled!
If you missed the Lakeville Shred Day, Salisbury Bank is offering five more that will span over the next four months.
- Saturday, July 12, 2014, Canaan Branch, 100 Main Street, Canaan, Connecticut.
- Saturday, August 9, 2014, Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, New York.
- Saturday, September 20, 2014, Sharon Branch, 5 Gay Street, Sharon, Connecticut.
- Saturday, September 27, 2014, Great Barrington Branch, 210 Main Street, Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
- Saturday, October 18, 2014, Dover Plains Branch, 5 Dover Village Plaza, Dover Plains, New York.
Each person may bring up to 4 boxes of paper (no binders please) for shredding by Record Storage Solutions personnel to any of the locations listed above from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
This service is brought to you by Salisbury Bank, as a way of enriching the communities they serve. All shredded paper will be recycled.
For more information on protecting yourself against Identity Theft, visit salisburybank.com/protectid.
Salisbury Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Lakeville, Connecticut and presently operates full service branches in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury and Sharon, Connecticut; Great Barrington, Sheffield and South Egremont, Massachusetts; as well as Dover Plains and Millerton, New York. The Bank has been serving families and businesses for over 160 years and offers a full range of consumer and business banking products and services as well as trust and investment services.