Savings Programs for your Business
Business Money Market Account
- Rewards you with higher rates for higher balances.
- Easily access your funds in branch, by ATM or by check.
Business Relationship Savings Account
- Our premium rate Statement Savings Account that is linked to your Business Checking Account
Business Statement Savings
- Flexible way for your business to save.
- Convenient access to funds and competitive interest rates.
Certificates of Deposit
- A safe, convenient way to invest.
- Flexible terms from one month to five years.
- Monthly interest can be added to your CD, transferred to another account, or mailed directly to you.
Looking for a way to keep large deposits safe? Ask us about CDARS®.
With CDARS, you can enjoy full FDIC insurance on CD investments larger than $100,000 through Salisbury Bank. There are few guarantees in life - FDIC insurance is one of them. CDARS can be a valuable cash management or longer-term investment tool for you.1
1Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into the CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with Salisbury Bank and Trust Company. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us.
CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
Health Savings Accounts
Offering You and Your Employees Greater Control over Your Health Care Dollars
Health Savings Accounts, or HSAs, were created by Congress to combat rising medical costs by providing an incentive for more consumers to pay for "first dollar" medical expenses.
An HSA is a special tax-advantaged savings account designed to cover current and future medical expenses for individuals and families covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). You own your HSA and make decisions regarding contributions and distributions, allowing more control over how your health care dollars are spent. What's more, unspent dollars may accumulate year after year.