Salisbury Bank offers a variety of convenience services to streamline your business banking.
Simplify the management of your business finances with Salisbury Bank's Business e-Banking, our web-based cash management service. Save time and money by managing your business with 24-hour account access and more.
Benefits of Business e-Banking:
- Transfer funds between your Salisbury Bank accounts or to pay your Salisbury Bank loan.Authorize multiple users with multiple authority levels.
- Save time, money and paper, while increasing your financial control.
- Streamline your business' operations, increase efficiency and maintain security.
- Pay bills online.
- View account balances and history in real time.
- Transfer funds between your Salisbury Bank accounts or to pay your Salisbury Bank loan.
- Initiate stop payments.
- Export account information to your accounting software such as MS Money®, QuickBooks®, Quicken®, or on an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Take advantage of our ACH services to: pay your vendors, pay your employees with direct deposit of payroll, make federal and state tax payments, debit client accounts to receive authorized payments.
- Initiate domestic wire transfers online, easily set-up repetitive domestic wire transfers, view transaction information for outgoing wire transfers, and set up alerts to be notified of incoming wire transfers.
Our Free bank-by-phone service offers you around-the-clock convenience. Access your accounts 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, using your touch-tone telephone.
One simple call lets you:
- Verify your account balance, the date and amount of your last six deposits and withdrawals, or the last six checks that have cleared your checking account.
- Get the current interest rate on your savings or money market accounts.
- Verify the rate, maturity date and available interest on your certificate of deposit.
- Transfer funds from one Salisbury Bank account to another.
- Initiate stop payments (fee applies).
- Request a fax of your statement (fee applies).
- Make Salisbury Bank loan payments and verify payments and due dates.
It's easy to use Bank-by-Phone. All you need is:
- A touch tone phone
- Your Salisbury Bank account number(s)
- A five-Digit PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- And this important number: 860.824.8262.
Get the card that makes managing your business easier! A Salisbury Bank Debit BusinessCard® gives your company a better way to handle business expenses.
- More convenient than petty cash - use the card for every day business expenses.
- Select up to four employees as authorized cardholders - with individual limits.
- Control company expenses - view all transactions on your monthly business checking statement.
- More protection than cash or checks - Purchases automatically receive 90 days of theft and damage protection and manufacturers U.S. warranties are doubled for up to one additional year. Plus MasterCard's Master Coverage Liability
- Protection Program provides liability protection against unauthorized employee charges.*
- More security for business travelers - Cardholders get toll-free 24 hour emergency assistance for help with nearly any problem, such as replacing a lost or stolen card, getting an emergency cash advance, or locating the nearest ATM, by calling 1-800-MCASSIST (622-7747) from more than 75 countries.
- Faster and easier than writing a check and waiting for approval.
- Get cash from your checking or savings account at any Salisbury Bank ATM and thousands of ATMs worldwide.
- Get cash back at participating merchants.
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts at Salisbury Bank ATMs.
- Make deposits to your checking or savings account at Salisbury Bank ATMs.
* Certain restrictions apply.
Ask your Salisbury Bank Customer Associate for a Debit BusinessCard®
Enjoy added security on the web with MasterCard® SecureCode™
Be more confident when you shop online. With MasterCard SecureCode it's simple and more secure. This service enhances your existing Salisbury Bank Debit MasterCard BusinessCard account. You choose a private code, which provides added protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop online at participating merchants.
To choose your own SecureCode, click here
and follow the simple steps. Or log on directly at www.mastercard.com/securecode.
Salisbury Bank offers even more services that save you time and money.
Credit Card Processing Services
Offer your customers the convenience of credit card and debit card payments.
Salisbury Bank has convenient 24 hour ATMs at each of our nine branch offices in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury, and Sharon, Connecticut; Great Barrington, Sheffield and South Egremont, Massachusetts; and Dover Plains and Millerton, New York.
It's easy to make deposits at any time, day or night using our convenient night depositories at all of our branch offices.
Free Direct Deposit
Direct deposit provides convenience and peace of mind because you know your company's deposits are safely made to your account, even when you're away from the office.
Automatic Loan Payments
Save money on postage or trips to the bank by automatically paying your Salisbury Bank loan every month from your checking or savings account.
We'll give you a free supply of Bank-by-Mail envelopes so you can do your banking from anywhere you may be.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Protect your valuables with a Salisbury Bank Safe Deposit Box. Boxes are available at our Lakeville, Canaan, Dover Plains, Sheffield and South Egremont branch offices.
Do you need your important documents notarized? We will be glad to notarize your documents at any of our branch offices.
Do you have an official document that needs a signature guarantee? Salisbury Bank offers this convenient service when you need a guarantee that the signature on a specific document is genuine.