Bank from the most convenient locations: your home, your office, even while on vacation with personal e-Banking and e-Pay.
Benefits of Personal e-Banking:
- Transfer funds between your Salisbury Bank accounts or pay your Salisbury Bank loan.
- Set up alerts to be notified of account activity such as account balances, checks clearing, personal events and more!
- My View - design your own e-Banking home page.
- Initiate and view stop payments.
- Securely access up to 12 months of account activity, check images and 18 months of statements online 24/7.
- Create "pseudo" names or nicknames for each of your accounts.
Optional services available:
- Pay bills online with e-Pay.
- Expedited Payments allow you to have a check delivered to the payee via FedEx Express over-night delivery. Payments can be scheduled up until 7 pm EST. Fees apply.1
- Person to Person Payments - send money to family, friends, or others who prefer a direct deposit payment. Ask us for more details! Fees apply.1
- Bank to Bank Transfer
- Allows you to move money between your Salisbury Bank accounts and your accounts at other U.S. Financial Institutions.
- Ability to set up recurring and future dated transfers for extra peace of mind.
- Easy way to move money to Salisbury Bank to pay bills through e-Pay.
- Transfer limits and fees apply.1
- My Finance - see your entire financial picture in one glance within your e-Banking account. Fees apply.1
Once enrolled in e-Banking use our Mobile Banking service to view your account information anytime, anywhere! Ask us for more details!
1 See our current fee schedule for applicable fees.
*Bank to Bank Transfers are subject to the following frequency and dollar limits: Inbound Transfers (2) Transfers per Business Day, not to exceed a total of $5,000 per Business Day, Outbound Transfers (2) Transfers per Business Day, not to exceed a total of $5,000 per Business Day.
Fees apply to Outbound Transfers made through the Bank to bank Transfer Service. There is no fee for Inbound Transfers. We may revise the fees for Bank to Bank Transfer Services at our discretion at any time.
To handle and initiate a secure internet session you must use Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox version 3.0 or higher, or Safari version 4.0 or higher, which have 128-bit encryption. If you are using a spam blocker with your email program, be sure to add the Bank's email address to your friends list.
Sign Up Now!
Business e-Banking is available to Salisbury Bank's business customers.
Back to Top
Go e! with e-Statements.
Whether for personal or business accounts, e-Banking customers can now sign up to have monthly account statements available electronically, in the form of e-Statements. E-Statements look just like paper statements and can be downloaded to your computer or printed.
Reduce paper clutter.
Save paper and space. Monthly e-Statements, including images of your checks, are available right in e-Banking. Simply save your monthly statements to your computer for easy reference.
Get your statements faster.
As soon as your statement is ready, Salisbury Bank will let you know by email. There's no mailing delay waiting for the post office to deliver your statement.
Avoid mail fraud and mail theft.
Your information is secure. Only you know the correct user name and password to access your account information and e-Statements.
Go e and go green.
E-Statements cut down on paper use and help protect the environment.
Easy to retrieve.
You can retrieve and download your statements for up to 18 months.
Easy to sign up.
Simply log on to e-Banking and then click on the e-Statements tab. Then follow the prompts.
Have questions? Please feel free to contact us today.
Back to Top
Always know what's going on in your Salisbury Bank accounts by staying up to date on all your activity - anytime, anywhere - with e-Banking Alerts.
Setting Up e-Banking Alerts Only Takes a Few Minutes - Get Started Today!
1. Log in to e-Banking.
Select the Options Tab, then select the Alerts tab.
2. Choose the alerts you want to receive.
e! e-Banking Alerts are free and it's so e-asy to have account activity and personal
reminders e-mailed directly to you.
Not an e-Banking Customer? Enroll today.
Salisbury Bank does our best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information, but does not guarantee either the delivery or accuracy of any information requested or provided through the alerts or that you will have continuous or uninterrupted access to the alerts. Salisbury Bank is not responsible for any delay, failure or error in the transmission or content of the alerts, and will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the delivery, non-delivery or wrong delivery of any alerts, from any inaccurate information provided through the alerts, from your use of or reliance on any information contained in the alerts or from your inability to access the alerts. For more information, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 860-435-9801.
Back to Top
Design your own e-Banking home page!
Now you can view and manage your accounts and e-Statements, transfer funds, pay bills and much more from one easy screen. My View leaves it up to you.
Start today with 4 easy steps:
1. Log in to e-Banking
2. Click on the My View Tab
3. Click on Configure This Page and Design your own e-Banking home page
4. Set My View as your Start Page
Then, each time you log in, you will see your personal e-Banking home page!
Not signed up for e-Banking?
Now is the perfect time to enroll. E-Banking has never been easier, more convenient or more customizable. Best of all e-Banking is Free! Just click here and enroll in e-Banking, or visit one of our convenient banking offices today!