Salisbury Trust Wealth Advisory Services 2013 Sportsmanship Award Sponsorship Program
The Salisbury Trust Sportsmanship Award was created to honor the spirit of Eventing.
We have created this award for the horse and rider pair who exhibits the spirit of Eventing through perseverance, integrity, horsemanship, sportsmanship and humor.
Salisbury Trust will sponsor and pay the entry fees for four riders in four Area 1 events in the Northwest Corner.
How does the sponsorship program work?
- Interested horse and rider pairs are invited to submit their applications along with the name of one character reference to Salisbury Trust Wealth Advisory Services by May 1, 2013.
- A committee at Salisbury Trust will select 4 horse and rider pairs from all of the
applications and will pay for their entries at each of the following:
The horse and rider pair with the lowest average score at the four trials will be awarded the SALISBURY TRUST SPORTSMANSHIP AWARD.
- NEW FOR 2013! Boyd Martin Clinic at Fitch's corner, May 26 or 27, 2013
- Riga Meadow Horse Trials, July 13, 2013
- Town Hill Horse Trials, August 31 and September 1, 2013
- Kent School Horse Trials, October 6, 2013
All skill levels will be considered: Beginner Novice, Novice or Training.
Participants must compete at the same level at each event.
Click here for application packet.
Click here for the event flyer.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON May 1st.