Trust and Estate Services
Salisbury Trust offers a variety of accounts that work to keep your assets safe and sound.
- Offers current and future management for your family funds
- You determine the scope of Salisbury Trust's responsibilities in the event of your incapacity.
- With a revocable living trust you can alter or terminate the agreement at any time during your lifetime.
Life Insurance Trust
- Trusteeship for the insurance-centered estate.
- As trustee, Salisbury Bank receives insurance proceeds and fulfills provisions you determine for your family's support.
- You remain in complete control of your assets until a specified event occurs, at which time Salisbury Trust will be there to manage your assets for you and your beneficiaries.
- Allows you to designate assets to a charitable organization for a specified amount of time.
- You may also choose a Charitable Remainder Trust which pays the income earned on the assets to taxable beneficiaries and then pays the principal of the assets to a charity when the trust ends.
- Choosing the right executor is the key phase of making a will.
- Salisbury Trust provides expertise in all phases of estate administration.
Trust in Your Will
- Give your beneficiaries the support they need without the tax consequences.
Call 860-435-9801 to set up a complimentary, confidential meeting with a Salisbury Trust Officer and find out how we can enrich your life.