Salisbury Bank Announces Dover Plains, NY Branch Community “Shred” Day a Big Success
May 6, 2019
Salisbury Bank kicked off its annual shred season with a successful event at its Dover Plains, NY branch on Saturday, May 4.
In total, 6,500 lbs. of paper were shredded and recycled. All non-perishable food and household items collected were donated to the food pantry in Dover Plains, NY.
If you missed the Dover Plains branch Community “Shred” Day, Salisbury Bank is offering ten more that will span over the next few months.
- Saturday, May 18, 2019, 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Community Health Programs (CHP), 444 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Saturday, June 22, 2019 – Poughkeepsie Branch, 11 Garden Street, Poughkeepsie, New York
- Saturday, June 29, 2019 – Newburgh Branch, 801 Auto Park Place, Newburgh, New York
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 - Canaan Branch, 100 Main Street, Canaan, Connecticut
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 – Fishkill Branch, 701 Route 9, Suite 7, Fishkill, New York
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 – New Paltz Branch, 275 Main Street, New Paltz, New York
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 - Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, New York
- Saturday, September 7, 2019 - Sheffield Branch, 640 North Main Street, Sheffield, Massachusetts
- Saturday, September 14, 2019 - Sharon Branch, 5 Gay Street, Sharon, Connecticut
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 - Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, Connecticut
Each person may bring up to 4 boxes of paper (no binders please) for shredding by Legal Shred personnel to any of the locations listed above from 9:00 a.m. to Noon (except Great Barrington, MA) or until the truck is full.
This service is brought to you by Salisbury Bank, as a way of enriching the communities it serves. For more information on protecting yourself against Identity Theft visit salisburybank.com/protectid.
Salisbury Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Lakeville, Connecticut and presently operates full service branches in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury, and Sharon, Connecticut; Great Barrington, Sheffield, and South Egremont, Massachusetts; as well as Dover Plains, Fishkill, Millerton, New Paltz, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, and Red Oaks Mill, New York. The Bank has been serving families and businesses for over 170 years and offers a full range of consumer and business banking products and services as well as trust and investment services.