Salisbury Bank Announces Great Barrington, MA Community “Shred” Day A Big Success
June 7, 2019
Salisbury Bank is pleased to announce Community “Shred” Day at Community Health Programs (CHP) Children’s Attic Consignment Sale in Great Barrington, MA on Saturday, May 18 a big success.
In total, 5,500 lbs. of paper were shredded and recycled. All non-perishable food and household items collected were donated to CHP.
If you missed the Great Barrington Community “Shred” Day, Salisbury Bank is offering nine more that will span over the next few months.
- Saturday, June 22, 2019 – Poughkeepsie Branch, 11 Garden Street, Poughkeepsie, New York
- Saturday, June 29, 2019 – Newburgh Branch, 801 Auto Park Place, Newburgh, New York
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 - Canaan Branch, 100 Main Street, Canaan, Connecticut
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 – Fishkill Branch, 701 Route 9, Suite 7, Fishkill, New York
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 – New Paltz Branch, 275 Main Street, New Paltz, New York
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 - Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, New York
- Saturday, September 7, 2019 - Sheffield Branch, 640 North Main Street, Sheffield, Massachusetts
- Saturday, September 14, 2019 - Sharon Branch, 5 Gay Street, Sharon, Connecticut
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 - Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, Connecticut
Each person may bring up to 4 boxes of paper (no binders please) for shredding by Legal Shred personnel to any of the locations listed above from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
This service is brought to you by Salisbury Bank, as a way of enriching the communities it serves. For more information on protecting yourself against Identity Theft visit salisburybank.com/protectid.
Salisbury Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Lakeville, Connecticut and presently operates full service branches in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury, and Sharon, Connecticut; Great Barrington, Sheffield, and South Egremont, Massachusetts; as well as Dover Plains, Fishkill, Millerton, New Paltz, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, and Red Oaks Mill, New York. The Bank has been serving families and businesses for over 170 years and offers a full range of consumer and business banking products and services as well as trust and investment services.