Salisbury Bank Announces Dover Plains, NY Branch Community Day a Big Success
June 16, 2018
Salisbury Bank kicked off its annual shred season with a successful event at its Dover Plains, New York branch on Saturday, May 5.
In total, 5,000 lbs. of paper was shredded and recycled. All non-perishable food and household items collected were donated to the food pantry in Dover Plains, NY.
If you missed the Dover Plains branch Community Day, Salisbury Bank is offering six more that will span over the next five months.
- Saturday, May 26, 2018, Sheffield Branch, 640 North Main Street, Sheffield, Massachusetts
- Saturday, June 2, 2018, Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, Connecticut
- Saturday, July 7, 2018, Canaan Branch, 100 Main Street, Canaan, Connecticut
- Saturday, August 18, 2018, Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, New York
- Saturday, September 8, 2018, Great Barrington Branch, 210 Main Street, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Saturday, September 15, 2018, Sharon Branch, 5 Gay Street, Sharon, Connecticut
Each person may bring up to 4 boxes of paper (no binders please) for shredding by Legal Shred personnel to any of the locations listed above from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
This service is brought to you by Salisbury Bank, as a way of enriching the communities they serve. All shredded paper will be recycled.
For more information on protecting yourself against Identity Theft visit salisburybank.com/protectid.
Salisbury Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Lakeville, Connecticut and presently operates full service branches in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury, and Sharon, Connecticut; Great Barrington, Sheffield, and South Egremont, Massachusetts; as well as Dover Plains, Fishkill, Millerton, New Paltz, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, and Red Oaks Mill, New York. The Bank has been serving families and businesses for over 170 years and offers a full range of consumer and business banking products and services as well as trust and investment services.