Salisbury Bank Announces 2020 Community Day Schedule
March 11, 2020
Salisbury Bank announces its 2020 Community Day Schedule.
Community Days will include a Free Shred Day - as part of the Bank’s commitment to help in the fight against Identity Theft, and a Food Drive - to support local food pantries in the area. The Community Days will take place during the months of May through October at our branches throughout the tri-state area, and are open to all local residents and businesses.
Amy Raymond, Executive Vice President and Chief Retail Banking Officer stated, “With the increased importance of minimizing the risk of identity theft and fraud, our Shred Day events continue to help community members securely dispose of sensitive documents to aid in protecting themselves.”
Each person may bring up to 4 boxes of paper (paper only; no binders) for shredding by Legal Shred personnel and our volunteers, to any of the locations listed below from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
- Saturday, May 16th - Dover Plains Branch, 5 Dover Village Plaza, Dover Plains, NY
- Saturday, July 11th - Newburgh Branch, 801 Auto Park Place, Newburgh, NY
- Saturday, July 18th - Canaan Branch, 100 Main Street, Canaan, CT
- Saturday, August 1st - New Paltz Branch, 275 Main Street, New Paltz, NY
- Saturday, August 8th - Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, CT
- Saturday, August 29th - Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, NY
- Saturday, September 12th - Sheffield Branch, 640 North Main Street, Sheffield, MA
- Saturday, September 19th - Poughkeepsie Branch, 11 Garden Street, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Saturday, September 26th - Sharon Branch, 5 Gay Street, Sharon, CT
- Saturday, October 3rd - Fishkill Branch, 701 Route 9, Suite 7, Fishkill, NY
Salisbury Bank will have an additional Community Day on Saturday, May 30th- Noon to 3:00 p.m. at Community Health Programs (CHP), 444 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington, Massachusetts. We are excited to collaborate with CHP to have our Great Barrington, MA Community Day at a larger venue this year.
Please consider bringing a non-perishable food donation as well - local pantries are in need of a variety of donations including: canned goods, cereals, macaroni and cheese, cake mix, peanut butter, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and tomato sauce. Household necessities such as paper towels, diapers, shampoo, and soap are also appreciated.
These services are brought to you by Salisbury Bank, as a way of enriching the communities it serves. All shredded paper will be recycled and all collected items will be donated directly to local food pantries.
For more information on protecting yourself against Identity Theft, visit salisburybank.com/protectid.
Salisbury Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Lakeville, Connecticut and presently operates full service branches in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury, and Sharon, Connecticut; Great Barrington, Sheffield, and South Egremont, Massachusetts; as well as Dover Plains, Fishkill, Millerton, New Paltz, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, and Red Oaks Mill, New York. The Bank has been serving families and businesses for over 170 years and offers a full range of consumer and business banking products and services as well as trust and investment services.