Salisbury Bank Offers Three Free Community Shred "Drive-Thru" Days During the Month of October
September 16, 2021
Salisbury Bank is continuing its initiative to fight against identity theft while building community goodwill by sponsoring a free Shred Event and Food Drive.
“Identity theft continues to be a concern for individuals and businesses. One way you can ensure that thieves don’t gain access to information that could be confidential is shredding documents with personal information,” stated Amy Raymond, Executive Vice President and Chief Retail Banking Officer at Salisbury Bank.
Community Shred “Drive-thru” Days are open to anyone on the following dates at the locations listed below from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
- Saturday, October 2nd - Sheffield Branch, 640 North Main Street, Sheffield, MA
- Saturday, October 9th - Fishkill Branch, 701 Route 9, Suite 7, Fishkill, NY
- Saturday, October 16th - Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, CT
For the safety of all participants and volunteers the Bank has changed its Community Shred Days format to "Drive-thru", and established the following guidelines:
- Limit 4 bags / boxes per car (paper only; no binders)
- If you are vaccinated face mask is optional, if you are NOT vaccinated - please wear a mask when within 6 feet of another person
- You will be guided to drop off your boxes at the designated area to be shredded by Bank staff
- Stay in your car until you reach the drop-off point
- If you feel unwell, please stay home
Please consider bringing a non-perishable food donation as well - local pantries need a variety of donations including: canned goods, cereals, macaroni and cheese, cake mix, peanut butter, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and tomato sauce. Household necessities such as paper towels, diapers, shampoo, and soap are also appreciated.
These services are brought to you by Salisbury Bank, as a way of enriching the communities it serves. All shredded paper will be recycled and all collected items will be donated directly to local food pantries.
For more information on protecting yourself against identity theft, visit salisburybank.com/protectid.
Salisbury Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Lakeville, Connecticut and presently operates full service branches in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury, and Sharon, Connecticut; Great Barrington, Sheffield, and South Egremont, Massachusetts; as well as Dover Plains, Fishkill, Millerton, New Paltz, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, and Red Oaks Mill, New York. The Bank has been serving families and businesses for over 170 years and offers a full range of consumer and business banking products and services as well as trust and investment services.