Salisbury Bank and Trust Company Announces Annual Scholarship Program Award Recipients
July 1, 2021
Salisbury Bank is pleased to announce the recipients of its Annual Scholarship Program. Salisbury Bank created its Annual Scholarship Program in 2009 to assist students who are already making a difference in their communities. Nine scholarships in amounts that vary from $1,500 to $2,500 were awarded to assist eligible students seeking a college degree in a variety of programs. The recipients are high-achieving students who possess a variety of interests, have demonstrated leadership experience, displayed consistent community involvement, and strive to make their world a better place. The 2021 Scholarship recipients include:
- Aaminah Syed of Stissing Mountain High School, Pine Plains, NY
- Evan Matthews of Stissing Mountain High School, Pine Plains, NY
- Tayler Wolfe of Webutuck High School, Amenia, NY
- Sage Macken of Monument Mountain Regional High School, Great Barrington, MA
- Isabella Yoo of The Hotchkiss School, Lakeville, CT
- Emma DiValentino of New Paltz Senior High School, New Paltz, NY
- Megan Wiese of Dover High School, Dover Plains, NY
- Kaylie Anderson of Housatonic Valley Regional High School, Falls Village, CT
- Persephone Moore of Roy C. Ketcham Senior High School, Wappingers Falls, NY
Applicants were evaluated according to a 100-point system that takes into account academic achievement, community service, volunteerism and leadership.
Salisbury Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Lakeville, Connecticut and presently operates full service branches in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury, and Sharon, Connecticut; Great Barrington, Sheffield, and South Egremont, Massachusetts; as well as Dover Plains, Fishkill, Millerton, New Paltz, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, and Red Oaks Mill, New York. The Bank has been serving families and businesses for over 170 years and offers a full range of consumer and business banking products and services as well as trust and investment services.