e-Banking & e-Pay
Flexible, secure online access to your business accounts 24/7.
View account balances and history in real time, streamline your business’ operations, increase efficiency, and maintain security, save time, money, and paper.
- Transfer funds between your Salisbury Bank accounts or to pay your Salisbury Bank loan.
- Export account information to your accounting software such as QuickBooks®, Quicken®, or an Excel spreadsheet.
- Pay bills online with e-Pay.1
- Initiate and view stop payments.1
- Take advantage of our ACH services to pay your vendors, pay your employees with direct deposit of payroll, or debit client accounts to receive authorized payments.2
- Protect against check fraud by using Positive Pay.2 Upload your issued check files to prevent fraudulent checks from being negotiated.
- Utilize our wire transfer service to initiate domestic wire transfers online.2
- Securely access up to 12 months of account activity and 18 months of statements and/or check images online 24/7.
- Create nicknames for each of your accounts (i.e.: Payroll Account, Operating Account, etc.)
- Set up alerts to be notified of account activity such as incoming/outgoing ACH and wire transfers, account balances, check clearings and even personal events.
- Deposit checks electronically with our Business e-Deposit service.2
Security features of Business e-Banking:
- Authorize multiple users with multiple authority levels.
- Set account-to-account transfer limits per user.
- Set specific days and times that users can access Business e-Banking and block usage when users are away from the office.
- Assign various levels of administration rights among your employees ranging from only changing their user password to being able to add or edit other users.
- Permit users to initiate wire transfers or ACH transactions.
- Create various controlled wire and ACH abilities per user/employee. Once enrolled in Business e-Banking, use our MobileBanking App to view your account information, make transfers, initiate ACH batches and/or transmit wire transfers anytime, anywhere.
How to Enroll
To sign up for Business e-Banking please call 860.596.2444 or visit one of our convenient banking offices and speak with one of our Customer Associates.
1 Fees apply.
2 You must apply for the service. Fees and restrictions apply.