Make deposits directly from the convenience of your office, 24/7 or on the go using your mobile device. Save your business time, money, and enhance cash flow.
Benefits of Business e-Deposit:
- Make deposits electronically 24/7: Transactions and deposits submitted on non-business days are automatically processed on the next business day.
- Save time and money: Eliminate the driving expense and the time of going to the bank to make daily deposits.
- Manage your receivables more efficiently: No more photocopying checks received from customers! Check images are maintained and stored electronically for easy access.
- Streamline your cash flow: Consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single account. Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office, storefront, or mobile device.
- Reduce risk of check loss: Faster clearing means you will receive notice of returned items earlier, increasing your ability to collect.
- Safe and secure: Salisbury Bank’s Business e-Deposit is web-based and uses the latest, most stringent security features and encryption to ensure your account information is protected.
- Simple set up: We provide the scanner and assist with your initial set up. No need to purchase, install or maintain software. You may also use this service on your mobile device.
Process payments from the convenience of your office and enhance cash flow!
- Accept payments from customer’s bank accounts over the telephone.
- Set up pre-authorized payments from your customers’ bank accounts.
- Set up recurring payments from your customers’ bank accounts.
Here's how Business e-Deposit works:
- Log in - to our secure website.
- Scan checks - Scan your checks using your desktop scanner. Both sides of the checks are scanned.
- Prepare your deposit - view images of the scanned checks right on your PC and balance your deposit.
- Transmit your deposit - transmit your deposit to Salisbury Bank through a secure internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account - It's that easy!
You will also need the following:
- PC with Internet access.
- Desktop check scanner provided by Salisbury Bank.
- Business account and Business e-Banking service with Salisbury Bank.
- Salisbury Bank staff will provide training and installation support to your company to ensure a smooth process! It's that simple!
Contact your local Branch Manager or call Salisbury Bank at 860.596.2444
Get Started with Business e-Deposit
Contact your local Branch Manager or call Salisbury Bank at 860.596.2444. We will be happy to assist you with the necessary paperwork and application.