The Traditional Individual Retirement Account (IRA) allows you to put away funds for retirement tax-free until they are withdrawn. You may begin to withdraw from your Traditional IRA at the age of 59 ½ without penalty. If you don't take any distributions before, you must begin taking distributions at age 70 ½.
- No income restrictions for availability.
- No minimum contribution requirement in any year.
- Certain contributions may be tax-deductible.
- Independence; you can open and fund your IRA without any employer participation.
- Catch-up contributions allowed for those over the age of 50.
Learn More & Get Started
In selecting retirement plan options, consult your tax advisor about the program that will make sense for you. Then visit your local branch office, or call and ask to speak to one of our Customer Associate at 860.435.9801.