- Make deposits electronically 24/7: Transactions and deposits submitted on non-business days are automatically processed on the next business day.
- Save time and money: Eliminate the driving expense and the time of going to the bank to make daily deposits.
- Manage your receivables more efficiently: No more photocopying checks received from customers! Check images are maintained and stored electronically for easy access.
- Streamline your cash flow: Consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single account. Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office, storefront, or mobile device.
- Reduce risk of check loss: Faster clearing means you will receive notice of returned items earlier, increasing your ability to collect.
- Safe and secure: Salisbury Bank’s Business e-Deposit is web-based and uses the latest, most stringent security features and encryption to ensure your account information is protected.
- Simple set up: We provide the scanner and assist with your initial set up. No need to purchase, install or maintain software. You may also use this service on your mobile device.
Process payments from the convenience of your office and enhance cash flow!
- Accept payments from customer’s bank accounts over the telephone.
- Set up pre-authorized payments from your customers’ bank accounts.
- Set up recurring payments from your customers’ bank accounts.
Here's how Business e-Deposit works:
- Log in - to our secure website.
- Scan checks - Scan your checks using your desktop scanner. Both sides of the checks are scanned.
- Prepare your deposit - view images of the scanned checks right on your PC and balance your deposit.
- Transmit your deposit - transmit your deposit to Salisbury Bank through a secure internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account - It's that easy!
You will also need the following:
- PC with Internet access.
- Desktop check scanner provided by Salisbury Bank.
- Business account and Business e-Banking service with Salisbury Bank.
- Salisbury Bank staff will provide training and installation support to your company to ensure a smooth process! It's that simple!
Contact your local Branch Manager or call our Customer Support at 860.596.2444. We will be happy to assist you with the necessary paperwork and application.
We have 14 branch locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York. Many of our branches have a 24-hour ATM for your convenience:
It's easy to make deposits at any time, no matter the hour, using our convenient night depositories at all of our branch offices.
Utilize our wire transfer service to initiate domestic wire transfers online. Contact your local Branch Manager or call our Customer Support at 860.596.2444.
Save money on postage or trips to the bank by automatically paying your Salisbury Bank loan every month from your checking or savings account.
Protect your valuables with a Salisbury Bank Safe Deposit Box. Boxes are available at several of our branch locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York:
Your safety is our priority. Our Safe Receivables is a special account designed by Salisbury Bank to ensure your incoming payments are secure from possible fraud. This account works in conjunction with your operating account. It eliminates the necessity of providing an operating account number to others while allowing for easy and secure access to daily transactions.
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough funds in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdraft with one of our two overdraft options:
Standard Overdraft Protection
This overdraft option comes standard with your Salisbury Bank account(s)
Overdraft Protection Plans
You can opt into one of our overdraft protection plans, which may ultimately be less expensive than our standard overdraft protection option.
Our FREE Bank-by-Phone service offers you around-the-clock access to your personal or business accounts 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, using your touch-tone telephone.
One simple call lets you:
- Verify up to the minute account balances, the date and amount of deposits and withdrawals, or the most recent checks that have cleared your checking account.
- Get the current interest rate information on your savings or money market accounts.
- Verify the rate, maturity date, and interest on your certificate of deposit.
- Real time transfer of funds from one Salisbury Bank account to another.
- Initiate stop payments (fee applies – please refer to our Fee Schedule).
- Make Salisbury Bank loan payments and verify payments and due dates.
Bank-by-Phone has never been easier. All you need is:
- A touch-tone phone.
- Your Salisbury Bank account number(s).
- A four-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number).
Bank-by-Phone today by calling 877.728.1212.
An environmentally friendly option, you can sign up for e-Statements for any of your Salisbury Bank accounts. Receive your statements online, available as a PDF download via email or desktop view from your online account.
Salisbury Bank offers this convenient service when you need a guarantee that the signature on an official document is genuine.