Salisbury Bank YOUniversity
is a unique and dynamic program that offers interactive financial education to our communities.
Community Shred “Drive-thru” Days will include a free shred event, and a food drive to support local food pantries in the area. These events will take place during the months of May through October at select branches throughout the tri-state area, and are open to all local residents and businesses.
Join us at the locations listed below from 9 AM to 12 PM:
- Saturday, May 7th - Dover Plains Branch, 5 Dover Village Plaza, Dover Plains, NY
- Saturday, July 9th - Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, CT
- Saturday, August 6th - 801 Auto Park Place, Newburgh, NY
- Saturday, September 10th - Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, NY
- Saturday, September 24th - Fishkill Branch, 701 Route 9, Suite 7, Fishkill, NY
- Saturday, October 8th - Sheffield Branch, 640 North Main Street, Sheffield, MA
- Saturday, October 22nd - Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, CT
This free service is part of the Bank’s commitment to help in the fight against identity theft, while building community good will and helping our local food pantries in need.
Acceptable Items for Community Shred Events: Paper (white or colored), file folders, checkbooks, staples and paper clips, and small quantities of plastics including ID cards and credit cards.
Unacceptable Items: Hard drives, backup tapes, x rays, videos, cassettes, cd's, dvd's, hazardous material, syringes or needles, or any heavy metal objects such as nuts, bolts, or metal plates. Paper is flammable and mixing with anything that sparks like a battery or heavy metal is very dangerous.
Because community is at the heart of everything our team does
Our team is ready to help you with all your banking needs—from financial planning to opening an account or finding the right loan.