In the Community
We often talk about our commitment to community, and because we believe our actions speak louder than words, our team has worked hard to positively impact the towns we call home.
Here are some of the ways Salisbury Bank showed community support in 2022:
- Our employees volunteered a total of 7,109 hours
- With your help, we have collected 3,495 non-perishable food and household items, and donated them to local community pantries in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York.
- 198 jobs provided in our communities
- We provided monetary support to 205 local organizations
- 179 community members attended our educational seminars and webinars
Committed to a Cause
We encourage our team members to get involved to support causes they care about—especially causes that positively impact our local communities.
View listing of our current events!
We are proud to support local organizations!
Articles and Press Releases
Latest update on what's happening at Salisbury Bank, and our articles of interest!