In the Community
We often talk about our commitment to community, and because we believe our actions speak louder than words, our team has worked hard to positively impact the towns we call home.
Here are some of the ways Salisbury Bank showed community support in 2020:
- Our employees volunteered a total of 7,029 hours
- We collected and donated 1,712 non perishable food and household items, and well as $11,719 donated to 11 community pantries
- 201 jobs provided in our communities
- We provided monetary support to 172 local organizations
- We hosted 5 educational seminars and webinars
Committed to a Cause
We encourage our team members to get involved to support causes they care about—especially causes that positively impact our local communities.
View listing of our current events!