Now your account information is at your fingertips – wherever you are, whenever you need it! With the Mobile Banking App you can securely manage your money 24/7:
- Log into e-Banking using your existing e-Banking Login ID and Password or register for the service within Mobile Banking.
- Add/manage Fingerprint and Facial Recognition Capabilities.*
- View balances and transaction history for both deposit and loan accounts. Swipe for a fast balance, to view 5 recent transactions for any account you select, without having to log into the App.
- Make transfers between accounts and make loan payments.
- Utilize unlinked accounts transfer service to immediately transfer or schedule a transfer of funds to other individuals with accounts at Salisbury Bank.
- Make bill payments when enrolled in e-Pay.
- Make check deposits on the go. Sign up for Salisbury Bank’s Mobile e-Deposit service.1
- Send money directly to friends, family members, or others who prefer a direct deposit payment using Popmoney. 2,3,4
- Enroll your Debit MasterCard in Mobile Wallet for fast, secure way to pay online, in apps, or in stores.
- View and manage personal Alerts.
- Use Card Controls to:
- turn your debit card on and off in between purchases
- restrict purchases by merchant type (grocery, gas station, etc.) or transaction type (ATM, online, in-store, etc.)
- receive alerts for all debit card and/or possible fraudulent transactions
- receive alerts and block international transactions
- Set up budgets and savings goals to view your cash flow and track your expenses with the Manage My Money spending tool.
- Initiate and view stop payments on checks.4
- Find Salisbury Bank ATM and branch locations.
- Send a secure message to Customer Support or select option to call.
- Your device must be web-enabled and your mobile network must allow secure SSL traffic (you may need to contact your mobile provider to determine this).
- Message and Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
- Business Users with appropriate permissions can initiate ACH batches and/or transmit wire transfers.
The mobile banking service is compatible with iPhone, Android, Kindle, and other web enabled devices*.
How to Enroll
Download Salisbury Bank's Mobile Banking App today and securely manage your money anytime, anywhere!
iPhone Users must download the App by visiting the Apple App Store and searching for "Salisbury Bank." Android users will need to download the App by visiting the Google Play Store and searching for "Salisbury Bank." Kindle users can go to the Amazon Appstore and search for "Salisbury Bank."
Download the App, scan here:
Once you have downloaded our Salisbury Bank App, you must open the App, login and accept the terms and conditions. This will complete the registration of your mobile device.
Did you know you can use your Salisbury Bank mobile banking app to deposit checks into your checking or savings account without visiting the bank?
It’s fast, easy and totally secure.
• To get started, simply open your Salisbury Bank mobile app and log in.
• Tap on the e-Deposit tile on the home page.
• Now you’ll see the e-Deposit screen. The first thing to do here is choose the checking or savings account you’d like to deposit your check into.
• You’ll need to endorse the check you’re depositing and write “For Salisbury Bank Mobile e-Deposit Only” under your signature.
• Enter the dollar amount you’ll be depositing.
• You may be asked to allow the app to access your phone’s camera.
• Then just take a photo of the front of the check you’re depositing by selecting the “Front of Check” camera image
• Place your check on a dark surface in well-lit area and hold your phone sideways.
• Center the check in the box shown on your screen and the app will snap a photo for you.
• Now, just repeat the process for the back of the check.
• Review the information you’ve provided. If everything looks OK, tap the “Deposit” button and you’re all done!
You’ll receive a confirmation for each deposit submitted for processing indicating “Deposit Pending”. Upon review and acceptance of your check, you will receive a second notification indicating “Transaction Approved”.
Store your original check for 30 days, verify the deposit was made, and then the paper check should be properly destroyed.
To learn about other things you can do with your mobile app, visit salisburybank.com/app
Did you know you can control your debit card using your Salisbury Bank mobile banking app?With your mobile banking app, you can turn your card on or off, restrict card transactions by location, merchant type, transaction type or spend limit and set up Alerts to stay notified of card activity, restrict purchases. So, if ever you go shopping and come home to find your debit card is missing - just open up your mobile app and tap the tile for “Card Controls / alerts.” Here, you’ll see an image of your debit card. Just tap on the “deactivate/reactivate” button and your card will be turned off. If the missing card turns up, tap the button to turn it on again. You can also block certain types of transactions like international transactions or set a maximum transaction amount. Set up alerts so you’ll be notified when certain events occur. For example, your app can notify you when there is activity on your card or if your account balance falls below a certain limit. To learn about other features of our mobile app, visit salisburybank.com/app.
If you already have an account with Salisbury Bank, you can open a new one without having to drive to the bank. To get started, tap the menu button in your app. Then tap “Open an Account”. You will have the option to create a joint checking or savings account with another person who has a deposit account at Salisbury Bank. Then, choose to open a checking or savings account.
Salisbury Bank offers several different types of checking and savings accounts to choose from. You can learn more about these accounts at Salisburybank.com
You can even order a Debit Mastercard for your new account. Lastly, you will need to move funds from one of your existing accounts to start your new account.
To learn about other things you can do with your mobile app, visit salisburybank.com/app, or if you need one-on-one assistance, give us a call at: 860.596.2444.
1Eligibility requirements apply. Must be a Salisbury Bank customer 18 years of age or older, with a Salisbury Bank account (Checking, Savings or Money Market), e-Banking, a mobile device and the Salisbury Bank Mobile App.
2Payee must have a U.S. based email address.
3Payee must have a deposit account at a U.S. Financial Institution.
4See our current Fee Schedule for applicable fees.
* Available for devices enabled with Biometric Authentication functions such as fingerprint scanners and face ID.