Now your account information is at your fingertips – wherever you are, whenever you need it! With the Mobile Banking App you can securely manage your money 24/7:
- Log into e-Banking using your existing e-Banking Login ID and Password or register for the service within Mobile Banking.
- Add/manage Fingerprint and Facial Recognition Capabilities.*
- View balances and transaction history for both deposit and loan accounts. Swipe for a fast balance, to view 5 recent transactions for any account you select, without having to log into the App.
- Make transfers between accounts and make loan payments.
- Utilize unlinked accounts transfer service to immediately transfer or schedule a transfer of funds to other individuals with accounts at Salisbury Bank.
- Make bill payments when enrolled in e-Pay.
- Make check deposits on the go. Sign up for Salisbury Bank’s Mobile e-Deposit service.1
- Send money directly to friends, family members, or others who prefer a direct deposit payment using Popmoney. 2,3,4
- Enroll your Debit MasterCard in Mobile Wallet for fast, secure way to pay online, in apps, or in stores.
- View and manage personal Alerts.
- Use Card Controls to:
- turn your debit card on and off in between purchases
- restrict purchases by merchant type (grocery, gas station, etc.) or transaction type (ATM, online, in-store, etc.)
- receive alerts for all debit card and/or possible fraudulent transactions
- receive alerts and block international transactions
- Set up budgets and savings goals to view your cash flow and track your expenses with the Manage My Money spending tool.
- Initiate and view stop payments on checks.4
- Find Salisbury Bank ATM and branch locations.
- Send a secure message to Customer Support or select option to call.
- Your device must be web-enabled and your mobile network must allow secure SSL traffic (you may need to contact your mobile provider to determine this).
- Message and Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
- Business Users with appropriate permissions can initiate ACH batches and/or transmit wire transfers.
The mobile banking service is compatible with iPhone, Android, Kindle, and other web enabled devices*.
How to Enroll
Download Salisbury Bank's Mobile Banking App today and securely manage your money anytime, anywhere!
iPhone Users must download the App by visiting the Apple App Store and searching for "Salisbury Bank." Android users will need to download the App by visiting the Google Play Store and searching for "Salisbury Bank." Kindle users can go to the Amazon Appstore and search for "Salisbury Bank."
Download the App, scan here:
Once you have downloaded our Salisbury Bank App, you must open the App, login and accept the terms and conditions. This will complete the registration of your mobile device.
1Eligibility requirements apply. Must be a Salisbury Bank customer 18 years of age or older, with a Salisbury Bank account (Checking, Savings or Money Market), e-Banking, a mobile device and the Salisbury Bank Mobile App.
2Payee must have a U.S. based email address.
3Payee must have a deposit account at a U.S. Financial Institution.
4See our current Fee Schedule for applicable fees.
* Available for devices enabled with Biometric Authentication functions such as fingerprint scanners and face ID.