Make check deposits conveniently and securely using your mobile device. Sign up for Salisbury Bank's Mobile e-Deposit service today.1
How Mobile e-Deposit Works:
Deposit checks directly into your Salisbury Bank Checking, Savings or Money Market account using your Android™ or Apple® mobile device.
- Log into your Salisbury Bank Mobile App and select e-Deposit tile or from the menu bar
- Endorse the back of your check(s) with your signature and notate "For Salisbury Bank Mobile e-Deposit Only"
- Select the Account which you are depositing the check into
- Enter the check amount
- Take photos of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Deposit! You will receive a confirmation for each deposit submitted for processing
It’s easy to use e-Deposit. Watch the video below to learn how!
How to Enroll
From your Salisbury Bank mobile e-Banking App, choose e-Deposit from the dropdown menu, and accept the terms and conditions. Have questions? Download the frequently asked questions regarding the mobile e-Deposit service.
Not a Mobile Banking Customer? Enroll today
Did you know you can use your Salisbury Bank mobile banking app to deposit checks into your checking or savings account without visiting the bank?
It’s fast, easy and totally secure.
• To get started, simply open your Salisbury Bank mobile app and log in.
• Tap on the e-Deposit tile on the home page.
• Now you’ll see the e-Deposit screen. The first thing to do here is choose the checking or savings account you’d like to deposit your check into.
• You’ll need to endorse the check you’re depositing and write “For Salisbury Bank Mobile e-Deposit Only” under your signature.
• Enter the dollar amount you’ll be depositing.
• You may be asked to allow the app to access your phone’s camera.
• Then just take a photo of the front of the check you’re depositing by selecting the “Front of Check” camera image
• Place your check on a dark surface in well-lit area and hold your phone sideways.
• Center the check in the box shown on your screen and the app will snap a photo for you.
• Now, just repeat the process for the back of the check.
• Review the information you’ve provided. If everything looks OK, tap the “Deposit” button and you’re all done!
You’ll receive a confirmation for each deposit submitted for processing indicating “Deposit Pending”. Upon review and acceptance of your check, you will receive a second notification indicating “Transaction Approved”.
Store your original check for 30 days, verify the deposit was made, and then the paper check should be properly destroyed.
To learn about other things you can do with your mobile app, visit salisburybank.com/app
1Eligibility requirements apply. Must be a Salisbury Bank customer 18 years or older, with a Salisbury Bank account (Checking, Savings or Money Market), a mobile device and the Salisbury Bank Mobile App.