e-Banking & e-Pay
Bank from the most convenient locations: your home, your office, even while on vacation with personal e-Banking and e-Pay.
- Transfer funds between your Salisbury Bank accounts or pay your Salisbury Bank loan.
- Utilize our unlinked accounts transfer service to immediately transfer or schedule a transfer of funds to other individuals with accounts at Salisbury Bank
- Set up and manage e-Banking alerts to be notified of account activity such as account balances, transactions posted, checks clearing, personal events, reminders, and more!
- Initiate and view stop payments on checks.
- Securely access up to 12 months of account activity, check images, and 18 months of , 24/7. Request duplicate statements, print, and export your account summary.
- Manage your Overdraft Options.
- Deactivate/Reactivate your Debit Card, request a temporary increase to your Debit Card limit, and/or request a replacement Debit Card.
- Add travel notification requests.
- Add and manage Authorized Users and set up time restrictions.
- Contact Customer Support directly from your e-Banking.
- Set up budgets and savings goals to view your cash flow and track your expenses with the Manage My Money spending tool.
- Create nicknames for each of your accounts.
Optional Services Available:
e-Bills – an electronic version of a bill or statement which contains the same info as a paper bill or statement. You can receive, view, and pay e-Bills in e-Pay. When your e-Bill arrives, it appears in the Payment Center within e-Pay. You control the date and amount of your payment.
Rush Delivery – overnight bill payments or same day payments for certain payees. Payments can be scheduled up until 5:00 p.m. ET for same day payments and 2:00 p.m. ET for overnight payments. Fees apply. 1
Popmoney - send money to family, friends, or others who prefer a direct deposit payment. Ask us for more details! Fees apply.1
Bank to Bank Transfer (External Transfer service) - enables you to transfer funds to or from your accounts at another financial institution. Fees apply.1
How To Enroll
Simply log in to e-Banking and click on the e-Pay tab.
Not an e-Banking Customer? Enroll today
1See our current Fee Schedule for applicable fees.
- Bank to Bank Transfers are subject to the following: Inbound Transfers not to exceed a total of $5,000 per Business Day, Outbound Transfers not to exceed a total of $5,000 per Business Day.
Fees apply to Outbound Transfers made through the Bank to Bank Transfer Service. There is no fee for Inbound Transfers. We may revise the fees for Bank to Bank Transfer Services at our discretion at any time.