Receive these benefits at no charge by maintaining a combined daily deposit balance of $15,000.00 or more:1
- Competitive interest rate on checking balance
- Unlimited transactions
- $25.00 minimum deposit to open account
Relationship Checking benefits:
- FREE check printing for special Relationship checks
- No Salisbury Bank fees at domestic or international ATMs (other banks’ fees may apply)
- No International Transaction fees for Debit Cards
- FREE money orders and official checks
- No incoming Domestic or International wire fee
- Special linked Relationship Savings Account
- FREE Debit Mastercard®
- FREE Bank-by-Phone
- FREE e-Banking and e-Pay
- FREE Mobile App with e-Deposit2
- FREE e-Banking Alerts offer valuable, time-saving updates about your accounts
- FREE e-Statements
- Get a 25% discount on safe deposit box rentals when you auto-pay from your Relationship Checking account
- Get a 0.25% discount on auto, personal and unsecured home improvement loans when you auto-pay from your Relationship Checking account
Relationship Checking Account Rates
Effective Date: Thursday May 25, 2023
|Type||Minimum Balance to Open||Minimum Balance to Earn APY*||Interest Rate||APY*|
* APY is defined to mean Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change without notice.
1 Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly. The interest rate may change at any time, and may change after the account is open. A monthly service charge may apply. Fees may reduce earnings.
Running low on checks? No problem. We’ll get you more right away.Reorder Checks
Bank on your schedule with e-Banking and Mobile Banking.Digital Solutions
Let's Do This!
We can help you plan ahead for your goals—big and small.Financial Calculators
Easily transfer money, pay bills and more.Payments & Transfers
Swipe and Go
Our debit and credit cards make purchases fast, easy and safe.Debit & Credit Cards
Peace of Mind
Tools and tips to help keep your money and your identity secure.Customer Security
Wealth Advisory Services
From retirement planning to investment and estate management, our team puts your goals and peace of mind above all else.
Community First Banking
We’re a community bank, but our role in the communities we serve goes far beyond banking.
The Salisbury Bank Difference
We believe banking is more than balances and bottom lines. It’s about building relationships that last a lifetime.