Statement Savings Account
An interest bearing savings account where a statement is issued to document your transactions.
- A flexible way to save with convenient access to funds.
- Convenient quarterly statement shows account activity, including interest.
- Access your account 24 hours a day with our Free Online Banking service.
- ATM access available when linked to your Salisbury Bank checking account.
- To avoid $5.00* monthly service charge, maintain a minimum daily balance of $100.00.
Next Steps to Open Account
* There is no Monthly Service Charge when the primary account owner is under the age of 18. On the primary account owner's 18th birthday, the account will automatically be subject to the $5.00 monthly service charge.
During any statement cycle, you may not make more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party. You may make unlimited ATM or over-the-counter withdrawals. Transactions that exceed the above limitations will be charged a $20.00 excess withdrawal fee per item. We reserve the right to close your account if you exceed the transaction limitations.