- Convenient quarterly statement shows account activity, including interest
- Access your account 24/7 with our free e-Banking and Mobile App
- ATM access available when linked to your Salisbury Bank checking account
- No monthly service charge when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $100.001
- $100.00 minimum deposit to open account
Personal Statement Savings
Effective Date: Tuesday September 27, 2022
|Type||Minimum Balance to Open||Minimum Balance to Earn APY*||Interest Rate||APY*|
|Personal Statement Savings1,2||$100.00||$0.01||0.05%||0.05%|
* APY is defined to mean Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change without notice.
1 Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly. The interest rate may change at any time, and may change after the account is open. Transaction limitations apply.
2 To avoid $5.00 Monthly Service Charge, maintain a minimum daily balance of $100.00. There is no Monthly Service Charge when the primary account owner is under the age of 18. On the primary account owner's 18th birthday, the account will automatically be subject to the $5.00 monthly service charge. Fees may reduce earnings.
Running low on checks? No problem. We’ll get you more right away.Reorder Checks
Bank on your schedule with e-Banking and Mobile Banking.Digital Solutions
Let's Do This!
We can help you plan ahead for your goals—big and small.Financial Calculators
Easily transfer money, pay bills and more.Payments & Transfers
Swipe and Go
Our debit and credit cards make purchases fast, easy and safe.Debit & Credit Cards
Peace of Mind
Tools and tips to help keep your money and your identity secure.Customer Security
Wealth Advisory Services
Community First Banking
The Salisbury Bank Difference
From big rewards to low fees, we can help you find whatever you’re looking for in a checking account.
Whether you’re saving for your dream home, a rainy day or anything in between, we’ve got an account to help get you there.
When it comes to getting the right loan, working with a local team can make all the difference.