Trust and Estate Planning
Trust and Estate Services
Salisbury Trust offers a variety of accounts that work to keep your assets safe and sound.
Revocable Living Trust
- Offers current and future management for your assets.
- You determine the scope of Salisbury Trust's responsibilities in the event of your incapacity.
- With a revocable living trust you can alter or terminate the agreement at any time during your lifetime.
Irrevocable Trust Under Will or Under Agreement
- Trust administration and investment management to carry out your wishes or those of your family.
- IRA Trust to provide retirement account investment management coordinated with your overall estate plan.
- Trust administration and investment management to carry out your charitable intentions.
Investable Health Savings Account
- Provides disciplined mutual fund portfolio management with diligent fund and portfolio monitoring to help you manage your funds for future health care needs.
- Choosing the right executor is a critical choice in making a will.
- Salisbury Trust provides expertise in all phases of estate administration.
Call 860.435.9801 to set up a complimentary, confidential meeting with a Salisbury Trust Officer and find out how we can enrich your life.
Securities and investment products offered through Salisbury Trust Wealth Advisory Services, a division of Salisbury Bank and Trust Company are not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of, nor guaranteed or insured by, any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.