Why Salisbury Trust
- Service to our clients above all else.
- Creating long term relationships.
- Protecting wealth and creating peace of mind.
- Enthusiasm and passion for helping.
- Listening, Learning, Guiding.
- Recognizing the unique goals and expectations of clients.
- Looking at wealth as not what matters most, but rather a resource to achieve objectives.
- As we begin, we prioritize getting organized and building a relationship. It is essential to develop a complete understanding of your financial situation, objectives and concerns, and we will be sure to address your concerns first.
- We recognize that wealth advisory is much more than the investment of assets. It involves the organization and coordination of financial details in order to give you the control and time you need to focus on what is most important to you.
- Through partnering with carefully selected investment firms, we can effectively execute the portfolio approach we develop together. These partnerships allow our clients to take advantage of the capabilities of multiple firms’ strengths, within one account – a particular advantage for our institutional clients with endowment assets requiring multiple strategies and the need to preserve principal.
- We stay on top of global markets and economic conditions and adjust your individual, trust or institutional portfolio in response to changing environments and world events.
Client & Salisbury Trust
- Dedicated Team
(Officer and Client Service Associate)
- Retirement Plan
- Personal Financial
- Trust and Estate
As the Trust Division of a community oriented bank, our clients include business owners, charitable organizations, families using trusts as part of their estate planning, and individuals in their asset accumulation and wealth preservation stages.
Salisbury Trust Support
Although each client has a dedicated officer and Client Service Associate, all of our clients are supported by our entire group, including officers who bring your relationship the necessary areas of expertise.
Securities and investment products offered through Salisbury Trust Wealth Advisory Services, a division of Salisbury Bank and Trust Company are not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of, nor guaranteed or insured by, any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.