Community "Shred" Days Schedule
For the safety of all participants and volunteers we've changed our Shred Day event format to "drive-thru", and established the following guidelines:
- Limit 4 bags / boxes per car
- Must wear a mask
- You will be guided to drop-off your boxes at the designated area to be shredded by Bank staff
- Stay in your car until you reach the drop-off point
- If you feel unwell, please stay home
Join us at the locations listed below from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
- CANCELED May 30th – Great Barrington, MA, Community Health Programs (CHP), 444 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington, MA
- RESCHEDULED May 16th to October 31st – Dover Plains Branch, 5 Dover Village Plaza, Dover Plains, NY
- CANCELED Saturday, July 11th - Newburgh Branch, 801 Auto Park Place, Newburgh, NY
- CANCELED Saturday, July 18th - Canaan Branch, 100 Main Street, Canaan, CT
- CANCELED Saturday, August 1st - New Paltz Branch, 275 Main Street, New Paltz, NY
- CANCELED Saturday, August 8th - Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, CT
- RESCHEDULED August 29th to September 19th - Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, NY
- CANCELED Saturday, September 19th - Poughkeepsie Branch, 11 Garden Street, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Saturday, September 12th - Sheffield Branch, 640 North Main Street, Sheffield, MA
- Saturday, September 19th - Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, NY
- Saturday, September 26th - Sharon Branch, 5 Gay Street, Sharon, CT
- Saturday, October 3rd - Fishkill Branch, 701 Route 9, Suite 7, Fishkill, NY
- Saturday, October 31st - Dover Plains Branch, 5 Dover Village Plaza, Dover Plains, New York
There may be changes to our Community "Shred" Day schedule depending on current conditions. Please visit this page often for more up-to-date information.
This free service is part of the Bank’s commitment to help in the fight against Identity Theft. For more information on protecting yourself against Identity Theft, visit salisburybank.com/protectid.