Community "Shred" Days Schedule
We partnered with Legal Shred to provide this free service to our community as part of our initiative to help in the fight against identity theft. The Community "Shred" Day season will take place during the months of May through September at our branches throughout the tri-state and are open to all local residents and businesses.
Our shred events run from 9:00 a.m. - Noon (except Great Barrington, MA) or until the truck is full.
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 - Dover Plains Branch, 5 Dover Village Plaza, Dover Plains, New York
- Saturday, May 18, 2019, 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Community Health Programs (CHP), 444 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Saturday, June 22, 2019 – Poughkeepsie Branch, 11 Garden Street, Poughkeepsie, New York
- Saturday, June 29, 2019 – Newburgh Branch, 801 Auto Park Place, Newburgh, New York
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 - Canaan Branch, 100 Main Street, Canaan, Connecticut
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 – Fishkill Branch, 701 Route 9, Suite 7, Fishkill, New York
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 – New Paltz Branch, 275 Main Street, New Paltz, New York
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 - Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, New York
- Saturday, September 7, 2019 - Sheffield Branch, 640 North Main Street, Sheffield, Massachusetts
- Saturday, September 14, 2019 - Sharon Branch, 5 Gay Street, Sharon, Connecticut
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 - Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, Connecticut
We will also be holding a food drive of non-perishable items as part of our ongoing commitment to enriching the lives of our neighbors.
Please consider bringing a non-perishable food donation as well - local pantries are in need of a variety of donations including: canned goods, cereals, macaroni and cheese, cake mix, peanut butter, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and tomato sauce. Household necessities such as paper towels, diapers, shampoo, and soap are also appreciated.