Community "Shred" Days Schedule
This free service is part of the Bank’s commitment to help in the fight against identity theft, while building community good will and helping our local food pantries in need. Our Community "Shred" Days take place during the months of May through October at our branches throughout the tri-state and are open to all local residents and businesses.
Each person may bring up to 4 boxes of paper (paper only; no binders) for shredding by Legal Shred personnel and our volunteers, to any of the locations listed below from 9:00 a.m. to Noon (with exception of Great Barrington, MA location, please see below).
- Saturday, May 16th - Dover Plains Branch, 5 Dover Village Plaza, Dover Plains, NY
- Saturday May 30th - Noon to 3:00 p.m. at Community Health Programs (CHP), 444 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Saturday, July 11th - Newburgh Branch, 801 Auto Park Place, Newburgh, NY
- Saturday, July 18th - Canaan Branch, 100 Main Street, Canaan, CT
- Saturday, August 1st - New Paltz Branch, 275 Main Street, New Paltz, NY
- Saturday, August 8th - Lakeville Branch, 5 Bissell Street, Lakeville, CT
- Saturday, August 29th - Millerton Branch, 87 Main Street, Millerton, NY
- Saturday, September 12th - Sheffield Branch, 640 North Main Street, Sheffield, MA
- Saturday, September 19th - Poughkeepsie Branch, 11 Garden Street, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Saturday, September 26th - Sharon Branch, 5 Gay Street, Sharon, CT
- Saturday, October 3rd - Fishkill Branch, 701 Route 9, Suite 7, Fishkill, NY
For more information on protecting yourself against Identity Theft, visit salisburybank.com/protectid.